Monday, February 24, 2014

Growing Up Fast

 Adaryn is now 1... I cannot believe it.  I try to take photos to capture it all but it is still not enough!
 We are starting the weaning process which makes me want to bawl my eyes out.  I love nursing, I thought I would hate it but it is some of my most special time with her and oh so convenient!
 Her personality is definitely starting to come through...
These are some goofy shots of her birthday weekend.
 She is looking like a little girl these days!


 She loves yogurt...
 And snow!  She had such red hands from snow!
So, there is an update...if there is still anyone out there!

6 comments:

E said...

I've missed you and think of you often. I,too, loved nursing. Such a gift!!!

Rach said...

Weaning is so hard. It broke my heart when Hannah self-weaned at 15 months. Lil went to two, and Ellie, like her older sister, was done with it all at 15 months. I loved it so much and really missed that special time with my girls. When they pull back and look up at you with that happy grin on their little faces? Priceless.

She's so big and so precious, Ru! Thanks for the update! :o)

Carla said...

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. That's great you went a year with nursing. We made it to 7 months and I was glad for that time and all the benefits that come from it.

Anonymous said...

Still here! Mine weaned themselves at 2 and 2 and 7 months. If you love it, why are you stopping?

Anonymous said...

Realized the last comment was confusing. Two kids. One weaned right at age 2. The other was 31 months old (2 and 7 mos.)

fastfifa14 said...

For more information around the narcom, we found Ubisoft France's Gilles Matouba, which is GRAW's steer single-player designer.GameSpot: Is there a narcom? Gilles Matouba:The narcom is really an file format of the cross-com device, which integrated into the actual HUD. While the cross-com is on the left-hand side from the HUD which is in which you command your own assist allows, the narcom can be an extended screen showing up on the right-hand aspect, exactly where the non-playable heroes, or even NPCs, show up, supplying story-driven information as well as aims through command. The narcom can be found about the right-hand facet of your monitor, and definately will offer you plot data or perhaps requests from the exceptional authorities.

Cheap Fifa 14 Coins

Fifa 14 Coins PC