Friday, September 06, 2013

These Days...

 She had her first hike.  LOVED it.  Conked out the whole last two miles back to the car!
 She plays with toys consantly.  I cannot even nurse her within an eyesight of a toy.  Too distracting!
 She loves her jumper while mom is cooking or daddy is doing dishes!
 Six months old!
 Wants to figure out crawling, but we know once she gets mobile, life will change quite a bit for us.
 She is more curious!  Always watching us...
"If I Don't Sleep, Nobody Sleeps" - this is fitting.  She is teething so, you know.  I love her thighs!!

She keeps us on our toes and we are over the moon in love with this girl.  I am reading lots of parenting books thanks to a dear friend that sent me a stack of 'em.  A great gift indeed!

We have had longer stretches of sleep at night lately, on her own.  I will take it! :)

Autumn is my favorite season, so I am so excited. Wahoo!

4 comments:

Veronica said...

such a beautiful baby. can't wait to see her again. I love looking at all the pics.

Becky said...

Oh, the fat rolls <3! Please keep posting about how TIRED you are all the time because Addy just can't bear to sleep during the night. I can't take all the cute babies that seem to be EVERYWHERE. I need a healthy dose of reality before I do something c-r-a-z-y (and now you know who to blame for your serious lack of sleep, me! :) ) Love you my friend!

Midwest Mom said...

She is adorable!!!

Rach said...

Oh she's a doll! :o) I hear ya on the no sleep. Ellie went 15 months. UGH! And, she was the worst nurser in the world once she discovered the world around her...