Tuesday, August 06, 2013

This Girl...

...does not like to eat much during the day.  It is an interruption to play time... so, she makes up for it at night!  (insert my long yaaawn here).

...has started to giggle when tickled - big huge belly laughs.  We love it!

...totally lights up when her daddy walks into the room - and she gets shy too! It is adorable :)

...has started to grab food off our plates.  A piece of whole wheat pita bread disappeared from my plate last night.  She nom noms on it a bit, but doesn't swallow yet.  Thank goodness - I want to start her on veggies first!

...LOVES going in the jogging stroller.  We went out for a hot 3 mile run yesterday.  I think the change of scenery, fast pace, doggies running by, people smiling at her, and the sound of mommy and daddy in conversation is fun for her.  That and we let her slurp on my water bottle when she is done.

...has never met a stranger that she did not love and reach for.  She loves to be held and played with by anyone and everyone.  No signs of separation anxiety, but she does cling to me when I get home from work.  I love it...

2 comments:

Rach said...

I know the story of too busy to eat so I'll eat at night, kai thx. ;o)

She is such a doll baby!

She sounds just like her mama, lol!

Becky said...

I've kinda missed "hearing" your voice Roo, glad you've been feeling up to posting a little bit! It's such a blessing to have a baby that doesn't make you feel guilty for leaving for work in the morning, PTL :) Jogging strollers are the best thing since sliced bread, although I have a love/hate relationship with mine...