Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Still Waiting...

40 weeks on Friday....

She is still high up and kicking into my ribs.  Last night, I felt her toes move inbetween my rib bone!  SO weird.  I will savor these last few days of pregnancy though...it is pretty special.

Our car had an electrical issue on Monday.  Tail lights out in spite of new bulbs.  So, we had to leave our car overnight to get it fixed.  My father-in-law came out and stayed in our guest room just in case we needed a ride to the birthing center! 

Now it is all fixed, we are a lot poorer after paying for it, and now we just sit and wait.  Or, walk and pace and wait...

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Walk. Lots and lots of walking. :o)

I'm sorry about the car--that really stinks.

Becky said...

So hard to wait! Are you working still? That might help the time go by faster :)

jeremy said...

Be hopeful. You will get what you want.

compensators